WELCOME TO MY SPIRIT UNDERGROUND BLOG (SEMANGAT JIWA YANG SURAM DAN MATI)

Jumat, 18 Februari 2011

RESPOND URGENTLY PLEASE

Greetings to you.

I know this letter might come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that we have never heard previous correspondences before now but I want you to accept it in good faith as it was sent out of my desperate desire to get someone credible and capable who can assist me in executing this very crucial transaction.

Introduction, I am a top government functionary in my country. Presently I am the financial controller of the Federal Ministry of Finance in my country.

My Responsibility includes approving and paying off bills on behalf of my government to various international companies that have executed contracts for the government of my country. As a matter of fact, yearly, funds are allocated to my department for purpose of paying the government bills. Last year 2010 I personally inflated the bills of some Ministries and Parastatals, which subsequently left me with an excess sum of (US$6,330,000.00) Six Million Three Hundred and Thirty thousand US Dollars curbed out from the excess inflated contracts payments.

In view of this, I acted fast thereby depositing these excess funds in a Security Company in form of "Inherited Family Treasure. Since these funds are not known to any person, I decided to deposit it there for safe keeping until I get a credible and sincere partner who can receive it on my behalf because being a civil servant, keeping this huge sum in my local account will raise a lot of suspicion which could lead to any uncertainty on my part.

All through my life, I have been a civil servant so I have no opportunity to having access to a foreign account where I can smuggle funds into. I therefore wish to use this medium to implore you to act as my partner so you can receive these funds which will come to you as a consignment box with Family treasure while you deposit it in your offshore account after which I will come over to your country for the sharing of the funds and investment. I have arranged the transfer logistics through an insider in the security company to move these funds diplomatically to its final destination without any hindrance or trace.

I know that your role in this matter is of paramount importance; therefore I have considered a fair compensation of 30% to you after you help me receive this consignment box as the new beneficiary.

I will give you more details of this transaction as soon as I receive your affirmative response confirming your interest and sincerity in handling this transaction. Please I am most concerned about keeping this information secret. Thanks for your time.

Yours Truly

Halim Ciroma

Email: halim_ciroma@att.net

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

^_^

http://www.fontriver.com/i/preview.php?font=linkin_park&text=semoga%20bermanfaat%20bagi%20anda&size=16